Easy Seared Steak with Ghee
- 10 ounces Crowd Cow grass-fed, grass finished New York Strip Steak
- 2 tablespoons Grass-Fed Ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brain Octane Oil to finish (optional)
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat and add Grass-Fed Ghee to melt. While your skillet heats, pat the steak dry and liberally season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Once the ghee melts and the skillet is hot, add the steak to the skillet and cook on both sides until golden brown and cooked to your liking, about 2-3 minutes per side for medium rare, flipping once.
- Remove steak from the pan and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the steak and finish with a drizzle of Brain Octane oil.