Easy 30-Minute Vegetarian Curry
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1/2 large sweet potato, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 4-5 brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 can (400ml/13.5oz) coconut cream (BPA- and additive-free)
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 2 Thai lime leaves (optional)
- 2 cups bone broth or 2 cups water mixed with 2 Tbsp. bone broth powder or concentrate
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- Grass-Fed Ghee or coconut oil for cooking
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add in some ghee or coconut oil. Add the diced onion and cook until golden brown.
- Add the sweet potato, carrot, Brussels sprouts and Thai lime leaves. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the coconut cream, bone broth, curry powder and cauliflower and simmer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add in the diced zucchini/ courgette, broccoli florets and coriander. Give the curry a mix and allow to simmer.
- Make sure all the veggies are cooked to your liking. If you have any leftover roasted chicken, lamb or beef, you could also stir it in here—this is optional.
- Add salt to taste just before serving. Serve as is, with white rice or with a delicious cauliflower mash.
Makes: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 352
- Protein: 15.9g
- Carbs: 22.3g
- Fiber: 7.3g
- Sugar: 8.6g
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 21.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 143mg
- Vitamin D: 0mcg
- Calcium: 81mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 978mg