Creamy Coconut and Avocado Smoothie
This deliciously creamy Coconut and Avocado Smoothie tastes like dessert, but it's packed with healthy fats and contains no added sugar.
- 1 large avocado (or 2 small)
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (look for one with no additives)
- 2 scoops Collagen Protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 knob ginger , peeled
- 1 handful ice cubes
- 1 cup water
- Liquid stevia to taste , or your preferred sweetener
- Optional: 1/2 tsp. spirulina powder, ashwagandha or other adaptogenic powders
- Optional: If you’re feeling extra decadent, add in a scoop of Bulletproof Ice Cream in step 1
- Add all of your chosen ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add more sweetener if desired and re-blend.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy.
- Calories: 241
- Fat: 17 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Sugar: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Net Carbs: 7 g
- Sodium: 58 mg