Cobb Salad Skewers
- 6 butter lettuce leaves
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (halved or quartered)
- 1 avocado (peeled and sliced into chunks)
- 6 strips bacon
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 10 bamboo skewers
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Bulletproof Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil
- Add the chopped avocado into a small bowl and cover it in the lemon juice evenly. This will help prevent the avocado from browning.
- Slice the lettuce leaves into bite-sized square pieces.
- Fold the bacon or prosciutto into bite-sized pieces.
- Begin to layer the salad onto the skewers in any order. (Note: We made approximately 10.)
- Add the balsamic vinegar and Brain Octane MCT Oil into a small dish and stir to combine.
- Place the skewers onto a serving dish and drizzle with dressing.
- Hand out your cobb salad skewers to friends and family, and enjoy!
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 7 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
- Sodium: 31 mg