Café Latte Chocolate Mug Cake
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 2 egg whites (from 2 small eggs), whipped until soft peaks form
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1-2 Tbsp. sweetener of choice
- 15-20 grams good quality dark chocolate, plus an extra two squares (you can use flavored chocolate here, such as peppermint, orange or caramel)
- 1 Bulletproof Café Latte Collagen Protein Bar, diced into small chunks
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 340°F (170°C). Grease two ramekins or oven-save mugs with coconut oil.
- In a small saucepan, add the coconut oil, chocolate and sweetener of your choice into a small saucepan to melt. Stir to combine.
- Add the almond meal, melted chocolate mix, chopped Café Latte Bar and baking soda into a bowl and stir to combine. Fold through the whipped egg whites until combined.
- Evenly scoop the mixture into the two ramekins or mugs. Break up the two extra squares of chocolate and press into the tops.
- Place into the oven and bake for 13-14 minutes, or until cooked.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool until warm before serving. Enjoy!
Makes: 2 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 174
- Protein: 12.9g
- Carbs: 10.6g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 22.5g
- Saturated Fat: 10.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 263mg
- Vitamin D: 0mcg
- Calcium: 50mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Potassium: 134mg