Bulletproof Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee)
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 2-4 tsp. Lakanto granulated sweetener
- 2-4 tbsp. Bulletproof French Kick Coffee Pods, or strong coffee
- 8 oz. milk (such as cashew milk or oat milk)
- Whip the egg white to medium-stiff peaks. The method is up to you: vigorously whisk the egg whites for a few minutes until they come together, or use a handheld mixer, stand mixer or milk frother.
- Add Lakanto to the whipped egg whites. Whip again until you get stiff peaks.
- Fold in coffee and mix gently to desired scoopable (yet fluffy) consistency.
- Scoop out the whipped coffee and use it to top a glass of your favorite non-dairy milk or cold brew coffee.
Note on ingredients: Raw egg whites increase your risk of salmonella bacteria. Use 100% liquid, pasteurized egg whites.
Makes: 1 serving
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 43
- Protein: 3.7g
- Carbs: 3.2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0.2g
- Fat: 2.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 194mg
- Vitamin D: 1mcg
- Calcium: 454mg
- Iron: 0mg
- Potassium: 108mg