Deconstructed Gluten-Free Tiramisu
- 1 large ripe avocado, chilled
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Collagen Protein
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp. coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp. dark roast coffee, brewed and chilled
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla bean powder (or 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract)
- MitoSweet, stevia or xylitol to taste
- 1 1/2 Cafe Latte Collagen Protein Bars
Note: For an extra kick of chocolate flavor, use 2 1/2 Tbsp. of Chocolate Collagen Protein.
- Make this Chocolate Avocado Mousse, adjusting the coconut milk to 1/4 cup and adding 2 tablespoons of coffee.
- Scoop 2 heaping tablespoons of mousse into the bottom of a small ramekin, wide mouth jar, or dessert cup. Repeat for a total of 3 servings.
- Coarsely chop Cafe Latte bars.
- For each dessert cup, crumble bars on top of mousse mixture.
- In a separate small bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of coconut cream with 1/8 teaspoon vanilla bean powder and sweetener.
- Top the bar layer with coconut cream.
- Crumble the remaining Cafe Latte bar piece and sprinkle on top of each dessert. Top with optional garnishes, like cocoa powder or chocolate shavings. Enjoy.
Makes: 3 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 367
- Carbs: 10g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 17g
- Sugar: 2g
- Salt: 92mg