How to Make Bulletproof Coffee Blocks for Busy Mornings
Start to Finish: 4 hours (10 minutes active)
- 16 tablespoons (8 ounces) grass-fed unsalted butter or Grass-Fed Ghee, softened
- 1/3 cup Brain Octane Oil
- Optional: Ground turmeric, Ceylon cinnamon, cacao powder, or your other favorite Bulletproof Coffee add-ins
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, add softened butter and blend until creamy. Slowly drizzle in oil and continue blending until well-incorporated with the butter. (You can also use a hand mixer or immersion blender, but beware of splatters.)
- If using additional mix-ins, add to your blender and mix until incorporated.
- Spoon the butter mixture into a silicone mold or ice cube tray.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours, or until firm. Pop coffee blocks out of molds into a sealable container, and store in the freezer until ready for use.
- When you’re ready to make Bulletproof Coffee, add 1-2 coffee blocks to your blender with hot brewed coffee and blend as usual.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 104.5
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 21.8mg
- Carbs: 0g
- Net Carbs: 0g