Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
Start to Finish: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Bulletproof coffee (brewed)
- 1 tsp. to 2 tbsp. Brain Octane C8 MCT oil
- 1-2 tbsp. grass-fed, unsalted butter or 1-2 tsp. Grass-Fed Ghee
If you’re new to MCT oil, start with 1 tsp. and build to the full serving size over several days.
- Brew 1 cup (8-12 ounces) of coffee using Bulletproof coffee beans.
- Add coffee, Brain Octane C8 MCT oil and butter or ghee to a blender.
- Blend 20-30 seconds until it looks like a creamy latte. Enjoy!
Makes: 1 cup
Nutritional Information (1 cup):
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Carbs: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Salt: 0mg
Adjust the amount of butter, ghee and MCT oil to find what works for you.