Blueberry Acai Jam with Collagen Protein Joint Boost Recipe
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
- 300 grams frozen organic mixed berries
- 1 tsp. gelatin powder mixed with 2-3 tsp water (try Collagelatin)
- 3-4 tsp. Collagen Protein Joint Boost
- 1 tsp. quality vanilla extract
- Mix the gelatin and water together in a small dish. Set aside and allow the gelatin to bloom (thicken) for 1 minute.
- Add the frozen berries, bloomed gelatin and vanilla into a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer the berries until the liquid starts to evaporate. This will take roughly 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Mix 3 tsp. of the Collagen Protein Joint Boost into the jam mixture until evenly combined. Taste it and add 1 more tsp. if desired. Enjoy!
Makes: 1/2 cup