Combat Brain Fog†
Mental & Physical Stamina†
Energy Without The Jitters†
Energy That Lasts
- Mimics the effect of calorie restriction to create cell-powering mitochondria
- Modifies glutamate, a neurotransmitter which can make you feel wired or foggy
- The result is focused, sustained energy
A Powerful Process
- Creates new mitochondria to power cells
- Stabilized OAA in KetoPrime™ is highly bioavailable, prepping cells to get more energy out of every ketone
- OAA in its raw form is notoriously unstable and quickly degrades
Stay At The Top Of Your Game
Take 1 lozenge up to 5 times per day as needed to clear up brain fog. Place lozenge between gum and cheek. Wait 5 minutes, then chew and swallow.
- That "hit a wall" feeling
- Prior to a workout or intensive physical activity
- A ketogenic diet (to supercharge the Krebs Cycle and help your mitochondria process ketones into maximum usable energy)
- Before bed to help mitochondria function optimally while the body sleeps
Oxaloacetate (OAA): OAA is the active ingredient in KetoPrime and mimics the effect of calorie restriction, resulting in an increase of mitochondria production.
This unique type of ketone is required to process ketone bodies in the blood from sources like Brain Octane® oil or carb restriction in the body’s energy production cycle (Kreb Cycle).
OAA primes cells with the required building blocks to get more energy out of every ketone and helps modify glutamate -- a neurotransmitter that can make you feel foggy and unfocused.
Amount Per Serving :
|Vitamin C||80 milligrams|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1 milligram|
|Oxaloacetate (OAA) (thermally stabilized oxaloacetic acid)||100 milligrams|
Erythritol, calcium carbonate, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, natural flavors.
Top Customer Questions
Q: Can I take it at night?
A: Yes, KetoPrime can be taken before bed to help your mitochondria function optimally while your body sleeps. It is best taken prior to brushing your teeth since the formula contains vitamin C, which shouldn’t sit on your teeth until morning.
Q: What is glutamate?
A: A neurotransmitter that can literally excite brain cells to death if it accumulates unchecked. It can leave the body feeling foggy or ‘wired’ and unable to focus.
Q: What are mitochondria?
A: The microscopic power plants embedded inside every one of the body’s cells – turning food and oxygen into fuel for the body and brain.
Q: How does KetoPrime work?
A: By triggering the creation of new mitochondria, KetoPrime helps boost the output of these power plants, offering clean-burning energy without jittery stimulants.
Q: How do I use it?
A: Place lozenge between gum and cheek. Wait 5 minutes, then chew and swallow.