Vanilla Shortbread Berry Crumble
Makes 4 servings
- 1 15.8 oz can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated for 24 hours
- 2 Bulletproof Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Protein Bars, crushed
- 2 cups organic raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries, washed and sliced as needed
- ¼- ½ tsp quality Madagascar vanilla bean powder (to taste)
- 1-2 tsp stevia or xylitol (to taste)
1. Before opening the can of coconut milk, do not shake the contents. Gently scoop the cream layer with a spoon into a chilled bowl.
2. Add the vanilla bean powder and sweetener to the cream and stir.
3. Scoop a heaping spoonful of cream into a small ramekin or dessert cup.
4. Sprinkle a spoonful of berries, followed by a light layer of crushed Vanilla Collagen Bar.
5. Repeat this layering process once more, then enjoy!
For a different flavor, try this recipe using Fudge Brownie Collagen Protein Bars!
Lemon Coconut Energy Bites
Makes 4 energy bites
- 2 Lemon Cookie Collagen Protein Bars
- 1/2 tbsp. raw honey, room temperature
- 1/2 tbsp. Brain Octane Oil
- 1/4 cup shredded organic unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest (optional)
1. Using a food processor or a fork, finely crush the bars.
2. Add in the honey and Brain Octane, blend into a mixture.
3. Fold in the shredded coconut and distribute evenly with a spoon or spatula.
4. Using a spoon to scoop, mold each bite into the shape and size of a ping pong ball. Sprinkle a little coconut and lemon zest (if desired) on the top to finish.
5. Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Makes 4 lemon coconut energy bites, lasts up to 3 days if continuously refrigerated in a sealed container.