Protein-Packed Pumpkin Pie Parfait
Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut cream from canned coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Pumpkin Spice Collagen Protein Bars, crushed
- Stevia or Bulletproof sweetener of choice, to taste
1. Open can of coconut milk without shaking or incorporating, scoop cream layer (on top) into a small bowl.
2. Make pumpkin mousse by combining pumpkin puree, sweetener, 2 tbsp. coconut cream and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl.
3. Using a hand mixer, whip until smooth and silky. If the mixture is too thick, add 1-2 tbsp. of liquid from the bottom of the coconut cream can.
4. Lightly press a layer of crushed Pumpkin Spice Collagen Protein Bars into the base of each dessert cup (ramekin, parfait cup, 4 oz. mason jars all work well).
5. Scoop or pipe 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie mousse on top of the crumb base.
6. Layer 1 tbsp. coconut cream on top of the mousse layer.
7. Repeat steps 4 through 6 once more, and top with a sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice Collagen Protein Bar crumbs. Enjoy!