- Flavorful, sugar-free drinking chocolate
- Made from the finest, organic cacao beans and cacao butter
- Mixes easily with hot liquids for instant satisfaction
- Designed to be the highest quality hot chocolate in existence
- Superior Flavor
- Minimized levels of performance-robbing mold toxins
- 1 container of Bulletproof Hot Chocolate (16 oz)
Cold winter nights call for a cup of Bulletproof Hot Chocolate. This superior hot chocolate mixes easily with your favorite hot liquid, to bring you a guilt-free, Bulletproof Diet-approved treat to keep you warm and satisfied, and can be enjoyed over and over again. Day or night, in coffee, in coconut milk, or just water, you’ll feel more than satisfied as this delectable drink warms up your insides, and keeps your mind happy. (Just "happy" would be an understatement.)
Bulletproof Hot Chocolate uses the finest ingredients of Bulletproof Cacao Butter, Bulletproof Cacao Powder, Upgraded Sweet, and VanillaMax.
Bulletproof Hot Chocolate is made from the purest, organic cacao beans and cacao butter plus a hint of fragrant vanilla. All ingredients meet the strict Bulletproof Process standards to eliminate performance-robbing mold toxins. Bulletproof Upgraded Sweet, a proprietary blend of non-gmo xylitol and erythritol, extracted from American birch hardwood trees, adds just the right sweetness. This special recipe delivers a rich, creamy chocolate flavor that satisfies and helps you sustain your energy without inflammation-causing sugar.
You’ll find no fillers or ingredients you can’t pronounce in Bulletproof Hot Chocolate. It's a pure, delicious, and rich super-food.
- Bulletproof® Chocolate Powder (organic raw cacao powder)
- Bulletproof® Cacao Butter (organic raw cacao butter)
- Upgraded Sweet™ (non-gmo xylitol from American hardwood and non-gmo erythritol)
- VanillaMax™ (ground Madagascar vanilla beans)
Bulletproof Hot Chocolate mix is made with organic, raw cacao powder and butter sourced from the best cacao beans, processed to minimize toxins, and carefully stored to prevent contamination from heavy metals and fungi.
Drink liberally at anytime during the day. This sugar-free mix will not take you out of ketosis.
WARNING: Chocolate is bad for dogs. Xylitol is FATAL for dogs. Call the vet right away if your dog eats this.
Bulletproof Hot Chocolate Mix Directions:
Place 6-7 ounces of your choice of liquid in a saucepan over medium heat and warm until just simmering. Pour hot liquid into a blender, add 2 tablespoons of Hot Chocolate and blend at high speed for 60 seconds. For added health benefits, use canned full-fat organic coconut milk as the liquid. To add variety to your Upgraded Hot Chocolate, add Bulletproof VanillaMax, cardamom, Ceylon Cinnamon, nutmeg, Stevia, or xylitol to stay within the parameters of a sugar-free Bulletproof Diet.
Add 1-2 tablespoons Hot Chocolate to taste for a delicious flavor twist to Bulletproof® Coffee. Click here to purchase all items needed to make the Bulletproof Mocha as a special bundle price.
Relaxing Hot Chocolate:
- Add 1 drop of 100% Lemon essential oil (equates to 1/2 drop per cup)
- Add 1 drop of 100% Lavender essential oil
Peppermint Hot Chocolate:
- Add 1 drop of 100% Peppermint essential oil
- Top with organic whipped cream blended with peppermint oil
Spicy Mexican Hot Chocolate:
- Add 2 dashes of Ceylon Cinnamon per cup
- Add 1 pinch of cayenne pepper per cup
Orange and Chocolate are a "must!":
- Add 1 clove of 'clove' to a cup (or a pinch of ground clove)
- Add a squeeze of fresh orange
- Top with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon, garnish mug with a slice of orange
CHAI Hot Chocolate:
- Add 1-2 pinches of ground "chai" spices
- Drop a thin slice of fresh ginger about the size of a dime into the hot chocolate (discard after drinking hot chocolate)
- Top with a 'star of anise', sprinkle of VanillaMax
WARNING: This product contains xylitol, which can be fatal to dogs; if consumed, seek veterinary help immediately.
Does Bulletproof Hot Chocolate contain caffeine?
Yes. The Chocolate Powder used contains a small amount of caffeine.
Do you test your Cacao/Chocolate/Vanilla etc for heavy metals?
We do test and evaluate our cocoa powder to spec in regards to heavy metals before selling it to consumers. Thanks for your question and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you!
Is your chocolate treated with alkali, the Dutch process?
What is the amount of servings/units?
2 tbsp per serving, 20 servings per container
What is the shelf life of Bulletproof Hot Chocolate?
24 months opened/unopened
Can I serve this to my dog?
No. This product contains xylitol, which can be fatal to dogs; if consumed, seek veterinary help immediately.
Subscribe now and enjoy product discounts all year long!
Enjoy the freedom of customizing, setting your delivery time and brushing the worries aside about running out of your favorites again.…