- Brew and make Bulletproof Coffee with weighted accuracy
- Includes a drip timer for perfect bloom and pour times
- Light weight, with a scale and timer in one
- Versatile for both brewing and cooking
- Auto Powers Off in 5 Minutes
- Easy read digital display
- Measures in 0.1 gram increments between 2-200g
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.75 x 1.25 inches
- Warranty: Warranted against manufacturer defects
Make the perfect cup of Bulletproof Coffee morning after morning with the easy to use Hario V60 Drip Scale and Timer.
The scale measures each ingredient in your Bulletproof Coffee – Upgraded Coffee, Brain Octane Oil and grass-fed butter – to efficiently optimize your morning coffee routine..
If you’re using a pour over brewing method, the handy timer lets you know when brewing is complete to prevent your coffee from over extracting, resulting in a balanced cup of coffee with delicious flavor. Tweak the ratios and times to make it your own and find your perfect cup.
The scale measures in 0.1 gram increments to insure accuracy and consistency, brew after brew. It can be used for any kitchen or baking prep, and you can even use it to determine postage weights when sending a letter!
Crafted in Japan since 1921, Hario coffee tools are widely recognized for their quality and innovation.
1. Is there a warranty if I break/lose parts? Hario extends a 1-year limited warranty from date of purchase against manufacturer defects. If you have a warranty claim, please contact email@example.com.
2. Where is this product manufactured? Crafted in Japan, Made in China.
3. How do I make Bulletproof Coffee with the scale?
- Start with 237 g (8 fl oz) of filtered water, fresh off the boil.
- Add 16 g (2.5 tbsp) of freshly ground Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee Beans and brew using your favorite method.
- If you're new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 4.5 g (1 tsp) Bulletproof Brain Octane to 237 g (8 oz) of hot coffee. Gradually increase the amount each day as desired to reach 13.5-27 g (1-2 tbsp) per cup.
- Add 14-28g (1-2 tbsp) grass-fed, unsalted butter.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it is frothy.
Subscribe now and enjoy product discounts all year long!
Enjoy the freedom of customizing, setting your delivery time and brushing the worries aside about running out of your favorites again.…