- Maintains naturally-occurring coffee oils
- Compact, lightweight and travel friendly
- Ecologically friendly (no paper filters needed)
- Detachable bottom for portability and easy cleaning
- 1-4 cup capacity
- Dishwasher safe
- Reusable fine stainless steel mesh filter
- Warranted against manufacturer defects
Efficient, easy, and tasty.
The Hario Cafeor Dripper is an excellent brewing method that is simple to execute and allows you to make coffee that is noticeably more delicate and complex. The Cafeor Dripper produces a smooth, full-bodied flavor no matter where you are. Coffee extraction is not interrupted with a paper filter, meaning coffee’s naturally-occurring essential oils are in your final cup and not your paper filter.
The Cafeor Dripper can be used over a variety of coffee mugs, including the Bulletproof Travel mug while on-the-go. The base detaches from the coned mesh filter, allowing the three-legged coned filter to be used over smaller sized cups if needed.
Hario Cafeor Dripper users rave about the easy clean-up compared to most brewing methods, making it a low maintenance and cost effective choice.
And it’s fun too!
Learn how to make a delicious cup of Upgraded Coffee using the Hario Cafeor Dripper. The recipe below is just a guide. Find the ratios that satisfies your taste buds.
The entire brewing process will take about 2.5 minutes.
- Using a scale, weigh 26 g of coffee beans, and grind. Coarseness should resemble sea salt.
- Place the Cafeor Dripper over your favorite mug on the scale, and fill the dripper with the freshly ground coffee grinds.
- Over medium heat, bring 340g of water to boil. Ideally, the water should be heated to 195°F-205°F. For the cleanest pour, we recommend using the Hario Kettle (link to Kettle product page).
- With the Kettle, wet the coffee first with a few small concentric circles over the grinds, then pause for 40 seconds to let the coffee bloom and release Co2.
- Continue to slowly add the rest of the 340g of water in small concentric circles over the grinds, circling in the most consistent motion you can.
- In this ratio of 26g of coffee to 340g water, you will yield about 10oz of coffee.
- Once you complete pouring the water over the grinds, use a spoon to gently stir the grounds and let the water filter through the coffee grinds.
Is there a warranty if I break/lose parts?
Hario extends a 1-year limited warranty from date of purchase against manufacturer defects.
Is the plastic safe to pour hot water on?
Yes, it is safe for hot water.
Where is this product manufactured?
What should I use to grind the beans when using a dripper?
Is this dishwasher safe?
Yes, this is dishwasher safe.
What size mug or cup does this fit on?
Standard mug size.
How fine are the holes in the stainless steel mesh?
This mesh is fine enough to not allow coffee powder to get through, but not allow the coffee brewing process to be slow.
Is this BPA free?
Subscribe now and enjoy product discounts all year long!
Enjoy the freedom of customizing, setting your delivery time and brushing the worries aside about running out of your favorites again.…