These Chocolate Dipped Collagen Bars Are the Snack I’ve Been Searching For
By: Rebecca Paredes
August 7, 2020
When it comes to snacks, I have simple needs. I want something delicious, satisfying and made with ingredients I trust. What’s one snack you can find in my pantry, desk and maybe even my other hand while I sit through back-to-back Zoom meetings? New Bulletproof Chocolate Dipped Collagen Bars, now at Whole Foods Market.
Here’s what makes these keto-friendly bars a permanent part of my work-at-home snack stash. Consider this an ode to a better-for-you bar that still tastes like dessert.
What does “nutrition, dipped in chocolate” mean?
Look, I love a good snack bar. They’re my go-to road trip snack, my mid-morning bite, my “want something sweet but don’t want candy” solution.
The problem is that a lot of bars are basically candy. Even an unassuming granola bar can contain added sugar and mix-ins that drive up the carb count and make me crash in an hour.
That’s why these new Chocolate Dip Collagen Bars have my heart. They’re rich and indulgent, which is perfect when I’m hangry and craving chocolate—but they’re also keto-friendly and made with ingredients I can actually pronounce, like cashew butter and vanilla extract.
A snack that fits your health goals
From the very first bite, you can tell that the Bulletproof Product team carefully considered every ingredient in these bars and the way they make you feel. Here are just a few ways these bars blow my mind:
- They’re keto-friendly: I’m not on the keto diet, but I’m drawn to keto-friendly foods because that usually means way less sugar and fewer carbs. With 1g sugar and 3-4 net carbs, Chocolate Dipped Collagen Bars won’t give you the same energy crash you get from high-sugar, high-carb snacks.
- Quality fats keep me going: Quality fats from cashew butter and MCT oil make me feel satisfied and legitimately energized, not amped on sugar. And that rich chocolate coating makes every bite taste like dessert, which is great for those moments when I feel like crushing an entire box of chocolates but still want to hit my macros.
- Their macros are impressive: We’re talking about 3-4g of net carbs, 7-8g of fiber and 7g of protein—talk about a balanced snack. I love that the protein comes from grass-fed collagen peptides, which supports healthy skin, bones and joints.
- All three flavors are delicious: Double Chocolate tastes like a rich chocolate truffle, Vanilla Cookie tastes like a chocolate-dipped shortbread cookie and Coconut tastes like toasted coconut wrapped in dark chocolate. Yum.
Like all Bulletproof products, our Chocolate Dipped Collagen Bars are made with rigorously selected, high-quality, clean ingredients. Here’s what you’ll find in our bars:
- Vanilla Cookie: Cashew Butter, Chocolate Coating (Unsweetened Chocolate, Inulin, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Inulin, Mct Oil Powder (Caprylic And Capric Acid Triglycerides From Highly Refined Coconut Oil, Tapioca Dextrin). Less than 2% of: Safflower or Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Ground Vanilla Beans, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract.
- Double Chocolate: Cashew Butter, Chocolate Coating (Unsweetened Chocolate, Inulin, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract), Inulin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Mct Oil Powder (Caprylic And Capric Acid Triglycerides From Highly Refined Coconut Oil, Tapioca Dextrin), Cocoa Processed With Alkali. Less than 2% of: Safflower or Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract.
- Coconut: Cashew Butter, Chocolate Coating (Unsweetened Chocolate, Inulin, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract), Inulin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Mct Oil Powder (Caprylic And Capric Acid Triglycerides From Highly Refined Coconut Oil, Tapioca Dextrin), Coconut. Less than 2% of: Safflower or Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract.
Heads up: You’ll notice these bars include a small amount of safflower or sunflower oil. We only source non-GMO special sunflower and safflower oils that are high-oleic, similar to other Bulletproof fats like olive oil or cashews. The tested oxidation levels for our high-oleic vegetable oils meet the same limits set for other Bulletproof fats, such as grass fed butter and coconut oil.
Translation: Chocolate Dipped Collagen Bars are made with ingredients that meet Bulletproof standards.
Chocolate Dipped Collagen Bars FAQ
Where can I get them?
Find them now at Whole Foods, and they’re coming soon to Bulletproof.com.
What about Collagen Protein Bars?
Bulletproof Collagen Protein Bars are great, and they’re not going anywhere! If you want a delicious snack bar that isn’t dipped in chocolate, check out Collagen Protein Bars. They’re made with quality fats, no added sugar and 11-13g of grass-fed collagen protein to keep you strong, not hungry.
Are they gluten-free?
Yup. Like all Bulletproof products, Chocolate Dipped Collagen Bars are gluten-free and non-GMO.
Join over 1 million fans
Sign-up for the Bulletproof mailing list and receive the latest news and updates!