- 22g of protein per serving
- Collagen from pasture-raised cows
- Supports bones, joints, skin and hair
- 1 - 16oz bag of collagen protein
BulletproofTM Collagen protein makes it easy to get the same vital amino acids found in bone broth without the time-consuming preparation. And because collagen is flavorless and blends in quickly without clumps, it’s one of the easiest ways to add a protein boost to smoothies, soups, and of course, Bulletproof® coffee.
Fortify Your Skin, Nails, Hair and Joints
While collagen can help you build or maintain muscle and speed recovery if you’re working out, you don’t have to pump iron to benefit. In fact, most people enjoy collagen for its other benefits – including…
- Promoting resilient, flexible joints…
- Supporting hair growth…
- Reducing wrinkles and stretch marks…
- And even upgrading your skin with a radiant, healthy ‘glow.’
Why Add Extra Collagen To Your Diet?
Traditionally, collagen used to make its way into our diets through foods like bone broths, slow-cooked organ meats, kidney pies, baked beef hearts, whole crustaceans, and whole-fish soups and stews…
However, unless you’re routinely eating these types of meals, chances are you’re barely getting any naturally occurring collagen protein in your diet at all!
Bulletproof Collagen Mixes Easily
Because of special enzymatic processing, Bulletproof Collagen doesn’t clump, and mixes invisibly in your favorite shakes, smoothies – or even plain water. Plus, because collagen is flavorless and more heat-stable than whey you can even mix it into your coffee (or any other hot beverage) without hurting its nutritional quality, or the taste.
What Are The Differences Between Collagen, Whey & Collagelatin™?
One of the biggest differences between collagen and whey is in the amino acids: Collagen is high in glycine – an amino acid that combines with glutamine and cysteine to support the production of glutathione, your body’s master antioxidant.
And because Bulletproof Collagen is enzymatically hydrolyzed (breaking the bonds that form gelatin), Bulletproof Collagen protein does not thicken upon cooling like regular gelatin. For collagen protein that also thickens (for use in recipes like puddings), try Bulletproof Collagelatin.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
BulletproofTM Collagen Protein comes from grass-fed, hormone-free cows that spend their entire lives in the pasture. And unlike cheaper collagen that can end up damaged by heat, Bulletproof Collagen is enzymatically processed several times to leave its nutrition-giving peptides intact. That makes it highly bioavailable (for maximum nutritional potency) – giving you a neutral-tasting, odorless protein that doesn’t thicken or clump.
Bulletproof Collagen does not contain any dairy, egg, sugar, corn, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial flavors, or preservatives, and our collagen source (gelatin) has been concluded to be GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe).
Hydrolyzed collagen powder
Stir 1-2 scoops into any beverage or food - like Bulletproof® coffee
Collagen Vanilla Shake
- 1-2 scoops BulletproofTM Collagen Protein
- 1 tsp VanillaMax™
- 1 ½ cups Almond Milk
- 3 cubes of ice
- 1 tsp Brain Octane® oil
- Xylitol (to your liking)
- If you prefer chocolate, add 1-2 tbsp Bulletproof® Cacao Powder instead of the VanillaMax, or both for maximum flavor!
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute. Enjoy!
Upgraded Collagen Protein Pancakes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. xylitol or stevia to taste
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup almond or flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin spice or spice flavoring of choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 tbsp. grass-fed Bulletproof Collagen Protein for a boost of connective tissue supporting amino acids!
- Handful of blueberries or fruit of choice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or in a bowl with a hand mixer
- Grease an iron skillet with grass-fed butter or ghee
- Cook pancake mixture on a low heat until each side is golden brown and pancakes are puffed up (about 3 minutes each side)
- Add more butter and sprinkle with broken-up chocolate or vanilla Collagen Bars!
Bulletproof Collagen Balls
- 4 Scoops Bulletproof Collagen Protein
- 2 Tablespoons Bulletproof Hot Chocolate
- ¾ Cup Organic Almond Meal
- ¼ Cup Bulletproof Cacao Butter
- ¼ Cup Organic Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- ¼ cup Organic Cacao Nibs
- ½ cup Organic shredded coconut (optional)
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
Place protein powder, hot chocolate, and almond meal in a mixing bowl and blend. Cut in the cacao butter with a fork or pastry cutter then mix in almond butter, raw honey, cacao nibs and sea salt. Mix well until the mixture is cookie dough in texture. Scoop a tablespoon of dough and roll into balls, repeat. Enjoy.
Note: You could also roll the balls in unsweetened organic shredded coconut for an added crunch.
Subscribe now and enjoy product discounts all year long!
Enjoy the freedom of customizing, setting your delivery time and brushing the worries aside about running out of your favorites again.…