- 78% cacao dark chocolate
- Quality fat from XCT® oil to keep you full and focused
- Sugar Free (not a low calorie food)
- 1 box of 3 Bulletproof® Original Dark Chocolate Bars
Lab-tested ChocolateLEARN MORE
Don’t worry. When it comes to a Bulletproof lifestyle, dark chocolate stays! Bulletproof® Chocolate Bars consist of 78% dark chocolate (made with Bulletproof XCT® oil and non-GMO xylitol) and offer rich, smooth energy with 0g of sugar. Consider this the perfect snack to curb those chocolate cravings and keep the body going strong.
Bulletproof Chocolate Bars minimize performance-robbing toxins found in other chocolate, by carefully sourcing and lab-testing only the finest raw cacao powder, raw cacao butter and vanilla beans. Ingredients are processed at low temperatures to preserve natural flavors and nutrients.
SHIPPING NOTE: Please keep the temperature of your shipping destination in mind - Bulletproof Chocolate Bars contain no added waxes or sugars and may melt in warm temperatures.
Carefully Sourced IngredientsLEARN MORE
INGREDIENTS: Organic raw cacao powder, organic raw cacao butter, xylitol (non-GMO from North American hardwood), Bulletproof™ XCT® oil powder (caprylic and capric acid triglycerides from highly refined coconut and/or palm kernel oil, tapioca dextrin, tapioca), lab-tested vanilla beans.
As a sugar substitute, xylitol is as good as it gets—if the body gets good xylitol. Bulletproof uses the best, naturally extracted from North American birch trees.
WARNING: Chocolate is bad for dogs. Xylitol is FATAL for dogs. Call the vet right away if your dog eats this.
Bulletproof® Chocolate Fuel Bars are delicious on their own—but they can be used in recipes to create decadent, sugar-free desserts as well. Shave a bit of chocolate on top of the Chocolate Avocado Mousse recipe or whip up some Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Pro tip: Stack a Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Protein Bar on top of a hunk of Bulletproof Chocolate Fuel Bar for a quick yet decadent treat.
Keto Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Prep Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 45 min.
Makes: 3 servings
- 1 large, ripe avocado (chilled)
- 2.5 tbsp. Bulletproof Collagen Protein
- 2.5 tbsp. Bulletproof Chocolate Powder
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- Stevia or xylitol to taste
- Chill ripe avocado for 1-2 hours prior. This step assures the blender stays cool, which helps maintain the temperature of your dessert just in case you want to consume it immediately.
- Add avocado to your blender, along with chocolate and protein powders, followed by the coconut milk.
- Add sweetener of choice (optional).
- Put the lid on and blend for 10 seconds then rest for 10 seconds in intervals until mousse reaches silky consistency. This helps to avoid overheating, which can destroy the protein in the powder as well as the consistency of the mousse.
- Transfer to bowls and add your favorite toppings!
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Bulletproof Chocolate Fuel Bar shavings
- Chopped nuts (try macadamia or Brazil nuts)
- Fresh ginger, chopped or shaved
- Lightly toasted coconut
Keto Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 45 min.
Makes 16 delicious cookies
- 2 cups blanched organic almond or hazelnut meal
- 3 tbsp. grass-fed Bulletproof Ghee or butter
- 3 tbsp. Bulletproof Collagen Protein
- Stevia or birch tree-sourced xylitol to taste
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pastured egg
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup Bulletproof Chocolate Fuel Bars, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F. Grease and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Add the almond meal, collagen protein, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar directly on top of the baking powder and allow it to react (it will go fizzy).
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine evenly.
- Taste the dough and adjust the sweetness if needed.
- Begin rolling the mixture into balls and place them onto the lined baking tray.
- Press the balls as flat as you like, they won’t rise much, so if you like them softer and chewier keep them quite full. However, if you like a crunchier cookie, press them quite flat using your hands to shape them.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven when they’re ready and place the cookies on a wire cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container when completely cooled.