- Café Latte Collagen Protein Bar (12 pack)
- 13g of protein per bar
- Quality fat from Brain Octane® oil to keep you full and focused
- Gluten Free
- Made with Collagen Protein from grass-fed cows
- 1 box of 12 Café Latte Collagen Protein Bars
Stay full and focusedLEARN MORE
Café Latte Collagen Protein Bars are packed with protein, and they’re tasty and satisfying, too. Made with Bulletproof® Original roast coffee beans, this delicious snack serves up real café latte flavor – without all the caffeine of a cup of coffee. Don’t miss the chance to give your coffee break a twist, this flavor is available for a limited time only.
Bulletproof bars keep you feeling full and focused with quality fats like Brain Octane® oil, a high-energy, brain-powering fat extracted from the most potent part of the coconut. Careful processing preserves each bar’s natural flavors and nutrients in every awesome bite. They’re perfect when you’re craving something sweet-but-not-too-sweet, with just 2g of sugar and 9g net carbs.
Stay Bulletproof and don’t ditch nutrition when out on the go. You are what you eat. So eat awesome.
Carefully Sourced IngredientsLEARN MORE
Ingredients: Organic cashew butter, grass-fed collagen protein, inulin (chicory), Bulletproof™ XCT® oil powder (caprylic and capric acid triglycerides from highly refined coconut and/or palm kernel oil, tapioca dextrin), organic cashews, Bulletproof™ Brain Octane® oil (caprylic acid triglycerides from highly refined coconut oil), lab-tested coffee, organic coconut oil, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, lab-tested vanilla beans, sea salt, organic stevia leaf extract.
Contains: Cashews, Coconut.
What makes Bulletproof bars better?LEARN MORE
Not all protein is the same, and neither are all protein bars. Bulletproof™ Collagen Protein Bars are made from real food, starting with collagen protein from grass-fed cows. Collagen protein has the same amino acids found in bone broth, which are the building blocks of bone, joints and skin.
Bulletproof Collagen Protein Bars have quality fat and protein to provide sustained energy without the sugar crash. Each Café Latte Collagen Protein Bar has:
- 13 grams of protein
- 14 grams of fat
- 9 grams net carbs*
- 2 grams of sugar
*net carbs are calculated as total carbohydrates minus prebiotics
What is collagen?LEARN MORE
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the largest and most abundant protein in the body, making up about 30 to 35% of the total protein. Collagen is in every tissue of the body and is the connective tissue in structures such as skin, hair, nails, bones, lungs, heart and liver. It is often referred to as the glue that holds the body together.
Collagen contains glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline, the three amino acids the body uses to manufacture its own collagen.
What does collagen do, exactly?
1) Smoother, more hydrated skin
Skin and connective tissue contain special cells called fibroblasts that manufacture collagen. They can crank it out as long as they have plenty of glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. The best way to get those amino acids is hydrolyzed collagen, which has been broken down so it’s more bioavailable.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Decreases skin cracking.
- Helps smooth out wrinkles.
- Increases fibroblast density, a marker of healthy, elastic skin.
- Increases skin moisture.
2) Stronger joints
Collagen can also strengthen joints, increasing their resilience. Several studies have found that taking hydrolyzed collagen decreases joint pain after exercise and makes joints more flexible.
Collagen is also a great hack for endurance athletes, particularly if the preferred exercise is tough on joints. Long-distance running is the worst offender. Most sports take their toll, as can heavy lifting.
3) Faster recovery
Collagen is the main protein the body recruits to help build everything from the connective tissue in skin to the tendons that attach muscles to bone. It works well for several reasons:
- Collagen forms a flexible matrix, covering new tissue while still allowing it to move. It acts as a sort of scaffold that holds everything together so other cells can rebuild.
- It helps keep tissue clean.
- It can assimilate with surrounding tissue, helping to bring pieces of tissue together.
Deconstructed Chocolate Tiramisu
Makes 3 servings
- 1 large, ripe avocado (chilled)
- 2.5 tbsp. Bulletproof Collagen Protein
- 2.5 tbsp. Bulletproof Chocolate Powder
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. Bulletproof Dark Roast brewed coffee (chilled)
- Stevia or xylitol to taste
- 3 Café Latte Collagen Protein Bars
- 4 tbsp. coconut cream
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla bean powder
- Optional toppings: sliced almonds, Bulletproof Chocolate Fuel Bar shavings
- Reserve 2 tbsp. of your favorite Bulletproof Dark Roast brewed coffee from your morning cup. It can be room temperature, but chilled is ideal for this recipe.
- Chill a ripe avocado for 1-2 hours prior. This step assures the blender stays cool, which helps maintain the temperature of your dessert just in case you want to consume it immediately.
- Add chilled avocado to your blender, along with chocolate and protein powders, followed by the coconut milk and coffee. Add sweetener of choice (optional).
- Put the lid on and blend for 10 seconds then rest for 10 seconds in intervals until mousse reaches silky consistency. This helps to avoid overheating and to achieve the right consistency of your chocolate mousse layer.
- Scoop 2 heaping tbsp. of the chocolate mousse mix into each serving dish.
- Slice each Bulletproof Café Latte bar in half, then divide each half into quarters.
- Layer 6 bar quarters on top of the mousse mixture in each of the serving dishes, reserving 2 of the quarters of each bar.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the coconut cream and vanilla bean powder, adding sweetener to taste.
- Top the bar layer with the coconut cream mixture, dividing evenly among each serving dish.
- Crumble the remaining Café Latte bar pieces and sprinkle on top of the coconut cream layer.
- Top with sliced almonds and Bulletproof Chocolate Fuel Bar shavings (optional).