If you know the benefits of collagen or bone broth, you'll love these chewy, nutrient-packed treats. Gelatin from grass-fed, happy cows provides your body with amino acids that are hard to find in other protein sources.
What's the difference between collagen and gelatin? Not much when it comes to the benefits. They both contain the amino acids glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline, all of which you need to make your own collagen. And more collagen is essential to supporting your body’s ability to repair and maintain healthy skin, joints, and bones.
These Bulletproof-approved gummies are high in protein, micronutrients, and are perfectly sweetened to your palate. Hand these out after dinner for a sweet treat that also supports skin, gut, and joint health.
Thanks to Bulletproof friend Jordie Pie for this super simple, Bulletproof-friendly recipe.
High Protein Green Gummies
- ½ cup Bulletproof Collagelatin
- 1 ¾ cups green juice, home juiced or fresh-pressed using Bulletproof friendly ingredients (pictured: mixture of celery, cucumber, basil, mint, lemon, lime, and spinach)
- Optional:1-2 tbsp xylitol or stevia to taste
- Mix ½ cup green juice with Collagelatin in a small container and set aside to bloom/ thicken.
- Once ready, add all the ingredients into a small saucepan and heat on low until gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a cup with a spout, then begin to fill up your gummy molds with the mix. If you don’t have molds, pour mixture into a lined container.
- Place in the freezer for 15-20 mins or until set. If you use a container instead of molds, it may take a little longer to set.
- Once they’re ready, pop them out of the molds or slice into squares and enjoy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.